Envirochem, Inc. began manufacturing soaps and detergents in Brooklyn, NY in 1975. From its humble beginnings, the company grew and prospered in the Jersey City, NJ location until June 2002.
Today, home is a newly equipped, 100,000 square foot, modern facility in South River, NJ.
Envirochem, Inc. is a world-class manufacturer, producing a complete line of ware washing, laundry, housekeeping and industrial products for all your cleaning and sanitation needs. We offer:
- Technical support
- Complete customer service that doesn’t end after placing an order
- Distinctive, patented solid products to assure proper use levels, safe-handling and deter pilfering
- Field training
- Fully equipped laboratory services
- Company owned trucks to assure on time deliveries
- Custom designed packaging
- Unique handling systems
- Product availability
- FDA registered facility
- Our highly trained technical staff will custom synthesize a product to meet any unique requirement your cleaning needs demand.
- Our products are sold and used throughout the world.
- Envirochem, Inc. is synonymous with excellence. We are dedicated to providing our customers outstanding service in everything we do.
- We will deliver the right system, the correct product in the appropriate package at the proper time, every time, to fit every need.
- Quality is not the only thing; it is Everything!
The goal of Envirochem, Inc. is to provide the highest quality of products to our customers, manufactured and delivered in a safe, healthy and environmentally
responsible atmosphere. Personal health and safety of our employees, customers, and local and world community are of utmost importance to us.
Environmental harmony and prevention of work related accidents or injuries will be given priority over operating productivity. The management of Envirochem, Inc. will facilitate personal health and safety and environmental responsibility.
Envirochem, Inc. will enable and maintain safety and health programs, along with environmental preservation programs. These programs will embody the proper
attitudes toward health, safety and the environment by Envirochem, Inc. and all its employees.
Through everyone’s cooperation, successful programs in the best interest of all will be maintained and preserved.
Our commitment to our employees, customers and community is paramount. Together we can achieve and surpass our pledge to excellence.
Owner – President
Deborah Gildersleeve graduated from Lafayette College, Easton, PA in 1975 with a BA in International Relations/ minor in Chemistry. She worked for Brenntag, NA, an international chemical distributor, for almost 25 years, first as a sales representative, then later as a regional manager before joining Envirochem as Vice President in 2002. Deborah brought to Envirochem a strong background in procurement, logistics, regulatory affairs and fiscal responsibility. Deborah became president of Envirochem in 2005.Owner and Vice President
Owner and Vice President
Sid Fleisher received an AB in Economics and Statistics, Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY 1959. Sid worked for IBM in the Data Processing division in NYC for almost 10 years as both a systems engineer and as a territory salesman. He left to become Vice President and stockholder of a “start up” computer service bureau company in NYC for 2 year and later worked as the MIS Director for Krasdale Foods, a wholesale grocery distributor in Bronx, NY for 4 years. The next path to Envirochem. Sid worked for Frederick Goldman Inc., a fine jewelry manufacturer as the VP-CIO for 10 years. During that time designed and developed a complete corporate system around the AS400. Sid became VP and part owner of Envirochem in 1992.